THE Y FOR
We focus our work in three key areas, because nurturing the potential of kids, helping people live healthier, and supporting our neighbors are fundamental to strengthening communities.
YMCA Counseling Services offers low cost therapy to adults,
families, couples, and children.
Who We Serve:
- Children, ages 5-12
- Youth, ages 13-18
- Y Employees and their families
- Y Members
Who We Are:
- Services are provided by Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists, Marriage and Family Therapist Registered Interns and Trainees, and Social Work interns.
What We Do:
- Low cost/sliding-scale, confidential counseling services in Central San Diego
- Individual counseling with adults of all ages
- Couples and relationship counseling
- Child, adolescent and family therapy
- Victims of Crime (VOC), including domestic violence and child abuse.
- Bilingual English/Spanish counseling services available
- 20% discount to YMCA Employees and their families
- 10% discount to YMCA Members
4080 Centre Street Suite 105
San Diego, CA 92103
619-543-9850 Ext. 12403 or 12431
Mon - Fri 8:30am to 5:00pm
Day appointments: Mon - Fri
Evening appointments: Mon - Thur
Additional services offered at:
Palomar Family YMCA in Escondido
Borderview Family YMCA in Otay Mesa
For more information about Counseling Services, please contact:
Melissa Morais Parr, LMFT 52656
619-543-9850 ext. 12431
Copyright © 2013 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through development of the spirit, mind and body.
Youth & Family Services | 4080 Centre St. Ste. 103, San Diego, CA 92103 | 619.543.9850 | Corporate Site