THE Y FOR
We focus our work in three key areas, because nurturing the potential of kids, helping people live healthier, and supporting our neighbors are fundamental to strengthening communities.
- « HOME
- BECOME A BOARD MEMBER
- TELL YOUR YMCA STORY
- ANNUAL SUPPORT CAMPAIGN
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
How Can I Get Involved?
- Volunteer with YFS: Share Your Time and Talents!
- Become a Committed Board Member
- Join the YMCA Heritage Club
- Donate online
- Your Donation in Action: YFS Program Testimonials
- Tell Your Y Story!
- In-Kind Donations: Connect YFS with Valuable Resources (coming soon)
United Way ContributionsYou can designate YMCA Youth & Family Services to
receive your donation through United Way/CHAD or Combined Federal
To support YMCA Youth & Family Services, use the "Designated Donation" section at the bottom of the united Way Contribution Form and...
- Enter the annual gift amount you wish to donate.
- Enter our agency's code number #96596.
- Enter the YMCA (YMCA Youth & Family Services).
- Enter the street address (4080 Centre Street, Suite 103, San Diego, CA 92103).
Copyright © 2013 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through development of the spirit, mind and body.
Youth & Family Services | 4080 Centre St. Ste. 103, San Diego, CA 92103 | 619.543.9850 | Corporate Site