We focus our work in three key areas, because nurturing the potential of kids, helping people live healthier, and supporting our neighbors are fundamental to strengthening communities.
- « HOUSING & YOUTH
- INDEPENDENT LIVING
- MARY'S HOUSE TLP
- TURNING POINT TLP
- URBAN TEACHER FELLOWS
- TOMMIES PLACE
- OZ SHELTER SERVICES
- OUTPATIENT FAMILY
- TAY ACADEMY
- TRANSITIONAL HOUSING
- WELL-BEING ANNEX
Oz Shelter ServicesOz is a place for teens and families to experience healing. We provide temporary residential services to teens, along with counseling services for the family.
Who We Serve:
- Teens, ages 12-17, who are experiencing personal, interpersonal, school or family difficulties
- Runaway and/or homeless youth seeking a safer alternative and/or to return home
What We Do:
- Safe housing for up to 21 days
- Structured and supportive environment
- 24-hour supervision
- Development of coping, communication and life skills
- Counseling support for the entire family
- Aftercare support for the family
What's the next step?
- Call facility and residential staff will collect initial information over the phone and answer any questions.
- Families will be called back to schedule an intake appointment once a bed becomes available.
- Program fees are based on a sliding scale and will be assessed at intake.
Copyright © 2015 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through development of the spirit, mind and body.
Youth & Family Services | 4080 Centre St. Ste. 103, San Diego, CA 92103 | 619.543.9850 | Corporate Site